The website https://www.torryharris.es, which is owned by Torry Harris América Inc., complies with the requirements of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), Royal Decree Law 13/2012, of 30 March, and the obligation to provide users with information, as stipulated in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (Spanish Data Protection Act [Ley Orgánica de la Protección de Datos con Carácter Personal]).
Name: Torry Harris América Inc.
Tax ID No.: W4001841H
Address: Ctra. En Corts 231 Admóm.1 Local 2 Mercavalencia
City: 46013 Valencia
Telephone: 96 367 88 55
In accordance with current regulations concerning data protection, information society services, and e-commerce, users accept that the personal data provided on the website, or any other data provided to Torry Harris América Inc. to access certain services, will be incorporated into files owned by Torry Harris América Inc. for the purposes of facilitating the services requested, to correctly identify the users who request personalised services on the website, to manage basic administration tasks, and to keep users informed, either by email or other means, of updates, products, and services related to Torry Harris América Inc. In the case of commercial advertisements sent by email or equivalent means, users give their express consent to the sending of publicity through this medium.
Torry Harris América Inc. agrees to comply with its obligation to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organisational, and security measures needed to prevent its unauthorised processing, access, alteration, or loss, in accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Act, and other applicable legislation. Completion of the fields with an asterisk (*) or designated as mandatory, is required; this is the minimum information needed to manage the information requested, without which it would be impossible to render the requested service. The remainder of the fields are optional. Without exception, users are liable for the veracity of the data provided, and Torry Harris América Inc. reserves the right to exclude any user who provides false data from the registered services, without prejudice to the other actions stipulated by Law.
At any time, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, and opposition by writing to the following address, providing proof of ID (photocopy of identification document) and specifying which right(s) they wish to exercise: Torry Harris América Inc., Ctra. En Corts 231 Admóm. 1 Local 2 Mercavalencia; 46013, Valencia.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. They enable the website to identify you upon returning to browse that page. Cookies typically store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies aim to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by most webpages would be significantly diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what information they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc., please click this link.
Cookies used on this site
Cookies used on this site
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency an in an effort to inform you as accurately as possible, to follow is a detailed description of the cookies used by this website.
This site uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies: to combat spam by ensuring that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to the site. By using this website, users consent to allow Google to process information about them. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be addressed directly to Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
Desactivate or eliminate cookies
At any time, users can exercise their right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this website. This process differs according to the browser used. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned here may have.
- Web browsers feature the tools that store cookies; cookies must be eliminated or deactivated from the web browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s refusal to accept them.